Thank you for considering a contribution to Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County!
You can make a difference in the life of a child by donating today!
There are many ways to support BGCMC and every contribution has an impact on the lives of our members.
For 50 years, donors like YOU have changed the lives of thousands of children at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, helping our Club members achieve great futures! Here’s how your support makes a difference:
- $25 – helps provide over 600 nutritious meals a day to our Club members
- $50 – sponsors one child’s annual Club membership fee
- $100 – supports college and career prep for our teens
- $250 – ensures the latest learning technologies are available to our members
- $500 – boosts literacy skills by providing young readers with trained mentors and resources
- $1,000 – covers the cost to provide a year of programs for one child
- $2,500 – provides a year of fuel for our buses as they safely transport 1,700 kids a week to the Clubs.
Making a gift online is easy and secure. Plus, your money goes right to work helping kids who need it most.
To make a donation by phone or transfer appreciated stock/securities, please contact Andrea Scott, Director of Individual Gifts & Campaigns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-394-5171 ext 216.
To donate by mail, please make your check payable to: Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County
Please mail your check to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County
P.O. Box 97
Seaside, CA 93955