THURSDAY, MARCH 26TH
Get Up & Move
Stretch it Out: Yoga Time
Cosmic Kids Yoga: The Force Awakens: CLICK HERE
Try out some Origami
- Make a paper fox
To Make Origami Paper:
- Take a piece of 8 ½ x 11 paper
- Fold the top corner diagonally towards the bottom (you will have a long rectangle on the bottom)
- Cut the rectangle off of the bottom and unfold the paper
- You now have a piece of square paper
Explore Your World
Let’s Explore The Golden Gate Bridge
- What year was the Golden Gate Bridge Built?
- What type of bridge is the Golden Gate?
360 Golden Gate Bridge: CLICK HERE
Ham & Pineapple Skewer
- Canned Pineapple
- Butter knife
Cut up the ham into small cubes
Build your skewer, a piece of pineapple, a couple pieces of ham and then another piece of pineapple
Continue until your skewer has 3 chunks of pineapple & some ham
Share your skewers with your family or eat as a snack
Take a couple of minutes to talk with the grown-ups that you’re with. Share your feelings about what is going on and the pictures that you have made throughout the week.