Do You Have A Desire To Give Back To Our Children?
It is our goal at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County (BGCMC) to nurture the youth in our community by providing an afterschool program that supports our Club Members through cooperative academics, encouragement of the arts, engagement in sports, and balanced nutrition. To help us in our aim, we are seeking out passionate volunteers who are motivated to be great mentors to our kids.
We Would Love to Welcome You to Our Club Family!
As a volunteer, you are the heart and soul of our organization! Not only does being a mentor benefit our Club Members, but it also provides a personal connection to the community which can lead to an incredible sense of well-being within each person.
The steps to become a volunteer are easy!
- Fill out an application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend an interview and take the tour
- Complete a background check
- Attend an orientation:
- Seaside Clubhouse
- Saturday, January 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM
- Salinas Clubhouse
- Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM
For questions or comments about volunteering at BGCMC, please email us at email@example.com or contact our Human Resources Department at (831) 394-5171.
Our mission is to inspire and
empower the youth of Monterey
County to realize their full
potential to become responsible,
healthy, productive and successful citizens.