Do You Have A Desire To Give Back To Our Children?
It is our goal at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County (BGCMC) to nurture the youth in our community by providing an afterschool program that supports our Club Members through cooperative academics, encouragement of the arts, engagement in sports, and balanced nutrition. To help us in our aim, we are seeking out passionate volunteers who are motivated to be great mentors to our kids.
We Would Love to Welcome You to Our Club Family!
As a volunteer, you are the heart and soul of our organization! Not only does being a mentor benefit our Club Members, but it also provides a personal connection to the community which can lead to an incredible sense of wellbeing within each person.
The steps to become a volunteer are easy!
- Fill out an application and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Attend an interview and take the tour
- Complete a background check
- Attend an orientation:
- Seaside Clubhouse
- Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, July 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- NO December Orientations (AAF)
- Salinas Clubhouse
- Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM
- NO November orientation (Veteran's Day)(NFL Legends Invitational Nov 8-11)
- NO December orientation (AAF)
For questions or comments about volunteering at BGCMC, please contact our volunteer coordinator:
831-394-5171 Ext. 244
Our mission is to inspire and
empower the youth of Monterey
County to realize their full
potential to become responsible,
healthy, productive and successful citizens.